If ordering a St. Patricks Day top or skirt, WE provide everything. YOU simply place your order and we will make your custom SPD item for you and ship it to you. NO need to send us the shirt, that is ONLY for our college & sports team tailgate transformation styles.
- I (Faith Ann) am here to work with you to bring your college, sports team, band/artist or camp apparel ideas to life!
- Everything is customizable: If you have a vision let me bring it to life! Email me email@example.com
How long will it take to get my order?
- I start each order as soon as I receive your top, but because Hamsa Faith is a 1 woman show :) please be patient and allow 2 weeks for me to ship your top. If you need your top faster, email me I will see what I can do for you.
- Every product is hand-dyed, cut, and sewn with lots of love and care by Faith Ann.
- I work really hard to ensure the greatest quality, and we triple check that your garment is perfect before sending it out!
How does sizing work?
- Lace Up Tee's: Adding laces doesn't change the size of your top. Send us a tee that you like the way it fit, laces just change the style not the size.
- Halter Tops: We suggest picking a tee with a smaller logo on it. We ideally like youth size tees to make XS or small halter tops. If you can't find a youth tee, mens size small tees work for halters too.
- Tube Tops: We can make tube tops out of any mens size tee that are larger than a small, just make sure the logo on the tee isn't too tall if you are ordering a smaller tube top. Tube tops can't be made out of women shirts.
- Acid washed tee's and sweatshirts slightly shrink during the washing and drying process. I would suggest especially in tee's to buy a tee or sweatshirt one size up.
What if I want a halter but I'm nervous about fit because I have bigger boobs?
- For halters: Order a size up in halters for extra chest coverage.
- For example, Fiona (5'6") typically wears a size Small and B bra, so she would order a small halter. If she wore a C or D bra, she would consider getting a Medium. If you want the halter to be longer order a size up.
- Email Faith Ann at HamsaFaith@gmail.com with any questions about sizing. I would be more than happy to advise you about sizing before you make your purchase!
Do you do bulk orders for sororities?
- To request bulk orders and get group prices, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I order something as a gift and send it to someone else's address?
- Yes! Just put that person's name and address in, as the shipping address instead of yours, at checkout! Send us an email if you want us to include a special birthday note from you!
How do I set up an event or trunk show?
- Email me at HamsaFaith@gmail.com and I will get back to you ASAP with my availability!
Why don't you accept returns?
- We DO NOT offer refunds, please read ordering information before ordering. We DO offer a store credit to our Etsy page and our website hamsafaith.com
Is my top machine washable?
- I STRONGLY URGE you to HAND WASH all bodysuits, crop tank tops & halters. Lay flat to dry.
- All classic sweatshirts, and tees with acid wash can be machine washed on cold, GENTLE HAND WASH CYCLE & lay flat to dry.
- Delicate designs like our Daisy Halter should be handled with extra care when washing them! I recommend washing them by hand, cold setting & lay flat to dry.
- For any questions about washing your Hamsa Faith clothes, email me at HamsaFaith@gmail.com!